What Is Fatigue?
Fatigue is a persistent lack of energy resulting in feelings of extreme tiredness, both mental and physical. Symptoms of fatigue can include lethargy, indifference and an inability to think clearly. It is generally characterised by mental and physical exhaustion, often caused by a combination of lack of sleep and high levels of stress. Although it is important to point out that fatigue can have a number of causes.
People can react to fatigue differently, depending on the underlying cause. For some, it can be relieved by a few good nights sleep, but for others it may be a sign of something more serious. Fatigue is often linked to certain conditions such as depression, anaemia, pregnancy and vitamin deficiencies.
Are there any general solutions to the question of what is fatigue?
Eating a well balanced diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables, drinking around 2 litres of water each day, taking regular exercise and getting around 8 hours of sleep each night should help to alleviate fatigue in many cases. A vitamin supplement can be a helpful addition to a healthy diet, as it is sometimes difficult to eat the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals necessary. We would recommend Vitabiotics Wellwoman and Wellman tablets. These are taken daily with your main meal and provide a fully balanced top up of all the essential vitamins and minerals needed for optimum health.
We would also recommend trying an ionic balance band. These bands are worn on the wrist (ankle or in your pocket if you prefer) and are made of medical grade silicone filled with a high concentration of ground up black tourmaline. The black tourmaline powder within the make up of the band produces negative ions which can have a number of health benefits. Benefits can include deeper sleep, reduced fatigue, improved concentration and improved circulation. There are many other ionic bands or ionic bracelets on the market, however we would only personally recommend Ionic Balance to you as they are known to have the strongest concentration of black tourmaline of any bands in the world and their bands will therefore emit the most negative ions.
We often used to feel constantly tired and lethargic until we made just 6 simple lifestyle changes:
1. We started to enjoy a healthier diet by eating fresh organic fruit and vegetables contained in our weekly veg box from Riverford who deliver throughout the UK. We were proactive in cutting back on our consumption of meat and processed foods and we also cut out caffeine completely and now only drink de-caffeinated tea (especially matcha green tea) and coffee.
2. We were conscious that we did not drink enough during the day so made a real effort to increase our water intake to approximately 2 litres every day.
3. We planned in to take regular exercise, even if just a short walk everyday, to get some fresh air!
4. We committed to having 8 hours sleep every night, by setting a regular bedtime and sticking to it.
5. We began taking just one Vitabiotics multivitamin every day (Vitabiotics Wellman or Vitabiotics WellWoman).
6. We began wearing ionic balance bands from www.Ionic-Balance.com.
Now, thankfully, our fatigue and lethargy is a thing of the past and yours could be too.
Please feel free to ‘like‘ and ‘share’ this post so others can benefit from this information. If you have experienced the the positive benefits of either an ionic balance band or matcha green tea, then we would love to hear your comments below.